Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Very First Art Experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people don't call it art, but I think it would be my first food fight.
My siblings and I were goofing off  in the kitchen with the cake mixer and blender.
While we were playing "house", I turned on the blender without the top
on and all of the cool-aid splashed on us. My big sister, Ebony, said she was going
to tell grandman on me. Before she could, I threw the cake mix at her back.
Next thing I know, she grabs the frosting and shoved it down my back. After that, all
of us join in and cover the kitchen with food. When my grandma came back, she
frowns and say, "Young artists in the making, eh."

2 comments:

  1. funny frist experience awsome!!!!my mom would have smaked me out the window

    ReplyDelete