Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Post 11: Jeff Koons

Jeff Koons was born 1955 in York Pennslyvania. I chose this artist because his artwork was the most interesting out of the bunch. This artist didn't really catch my eye, to be honest, but it was all I had to work with given the options. The artwork by him was adorable. The dogs looks realistic and a little scary. Especially the one on the left. He looks like he's posses or something. Not a dog I would want to own. Anyways, here's my artist and a picture of his work.

1 comment:

  1. REYNA-
    I really don't think this artist is so much for having postmodern strategies because its just 3 dogs looking up happily it seems to represent nothing. No one will understand his artwork if there is no text or something to describe it.So for me it is not postmodern.-

    ReplyDelete