Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Post 26: "Map of the Mind"

Originally, I had a entirely different poem; since I couldn't find an abstract picture for it I just found an old poem I liked and found an easy picture for it. Not looking at the next blog, I went with something easy just to get it out the way. Now that I'm on the next blog I'm at an stand still. For my beautiful A, I'll say a little something for you. To me, the main theme of the picture is love; and how vibrant and enjoyable love can be. I came to this conclusion because of all the variety of colors the artist used and how full the heart looks (if that makes any sense). I also think the artist is trying to say how love comes in many ways and how love can be an emotional roller coaster. From the variety of colors, once again, I came to this interpretation. Lastly, I believe the artist is trying to say how love isn't something to be scared of. For the finally time, I get this from the variety of colors she uses. Well that's all I gotta say, so deuces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment