Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Post #7: Element and Principle Book

Creating this book was a cool experience. I would have never thought  it would take all of the work that it required though. At the end, I can say it somewhat paid off because I wasn't all that satisfied with my book. However, I still had fun. The most enjoyable part about making the books were looking at other people and doing something out of the box. The most challenging part about it was making a design. To be honest, I had no clue what I was doing. Even to the end, I just added a few things here and there and I came up with this. If I could this over, I would have taken more risks. To me, my book doesn't have that wow factor, but it's acceptable for the first time. All in all, it wasn't a bad project.

No comments:

Post a Comment