Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Post 19: My Experience

My journey, so far, isn’t an easy one at all. I’ve pulled out hair, started over at least 10 times, used 50 erasers, and more. When I heard we had to paint I knew this wasn’t going to be easy. For everybody who doesn’t know, I can’t paint if my life depended on it. My hands shake so bad I’m surprised I haven’t been diagnosed with Parkinson. That’s why I’m very grateful to have two of the most talented artists I ever seen with Lorenzo on the side : ). I really have to say what keeps me going is just laughing and having fun with my table. Even though Mz. Cheung is always gangster with me, I appreciate her completely. Having Reyna around to make sure my portraits are on point is a sign of relief as well. With crazy Lorenzo to keep us laughing makes it the perfect little table. I know people say art is an individual thing, but those three people really makes me question that. If it wasn’t for them I would be failing this project right about now. With them by my side I know I’m going to get that glorious A. So thank you all a ton! I love you guys (and gals) a bunch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment