Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Post 17: Fernado Botero

I really like Botero. His artwork is very comical and intriguing to look at. I find it very ironic as well. Looking through his portraits I see that all of the people he draw are fat, but yet they are eating healthy foods. Now I know some people can't help they are fat, but you don't see none of them only eating fruit either. Anyways, back to the task. I don't see a lot of SPRITE in here. To be honest I don't see none at all. It's hard to categorize a portrait when I was only taught to categorize subjects dealing with history. Since I must socially would obviously be the he/she man. Politically would be how powerful and equal women are to men because the man is dressed in women clothes. Religiously can be how people are free to express themselves in many ways. Institutionally could be how people will be/act if they don't go to school. Technically I can't even guess. Economically could be how weak their economy is.

No comments:

Post a Comment