Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Post 21: Inkblot By Dynnad

I really like this inkblot, it's different from the ones I'm use to. Me personally I hate inkblots, my experience with them was horrible. I had anger management class for two years and my counselor loved having these inkblots sessions. I never saw the purpose of them since I never participated. Usually I would think of inkblots as something splashed on a white sheet of paper. I always wanted to know is there one main perception of an inkblot or are there many perceptions because some perception of inkblots are obvious. Perfect example is this inkblot;  my perception of this one is basically trees and bushes with their reflection in the water. If anyone gets something different I wouldn't know or understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment